Call an Attorney at the Law Offices of Mark L. Wells Immediately for the Following:

  • Injured in a Car Accident
  • Hit by an Uninsured Motorist
  • Unpaid Medical Bills from a Car Accident
  • Disability from a Car Accident
  • Property Loss from a Car Accident
  • Loss of Work from a Car Accident

A person who acts negligently is required by law to pay for any and all damages caused. All operators of vehicles on the roads of Georgia must drive with reasonable care under the circumstances. If such care is not used, and an accident occurs, they are responsible for all damages.

If you have been injured through the carelessness, negligence or irresponsible behavior of another individual or organization, you probably have a valid personal injury claim. Since most of the time you will suffer some form of loss, you have a claim arising from injuries sustained as a result of the use or operation of motor vehicles, including claims against the at-fault motorist & uninsured motorist claims.

Before you speak to an insurance company adjuster, make any statements that may be used against you, or settle for an amount of compensation that is less than you deserve, arm yourself with our free and valuable information.

What should you do if you are in an accident?  You should obtain as much correct and complete information as possible at the accident scene (it will be much more difficult to get vital information later). We have compiled a list of items you should obtain at the accident scene:

  • Driver’s name, address, date of birth, telephone number, driver’s license number, and insurance company name and phone number.
  • Vehicle’s make, year, model, and license plate number.
  • Names, addresses, telephone numbers and insurance companies of the other vehicle’s legal and registered owners (if the driver is not the owner).
  • Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any passengers in the other vehicle.
  • Names, addresses and telephone numbers of witnesses to the accident. Ask them to stay to talk to the State Patrol or police. If they cannot stay, ask them to explain to you what they saw and if possible write everything down.
  • Names and badge numbers of any law officer who came to the accident scene. Ask the officer where and when you can get a copy of the accident report. Make a simple diagram of the accident scene on paper; make notes of traffic conditions, weather, time of day, and any objects such as traffic lights and signs that might be in the area. Also, if you have a camera, take pictures of the scene.

If you or someone you know has been involved in a serious accident in Peachtree Corners, Norcross, Johns Creek, Duluth, Roswell, Lawrenceville or the rest of the Atlanta Metro Area, please give us a call for a Free Consultation: 678-643-6118. The Law Offices of Mark L. Wells, P.C. may be able to help you.

Please contact us also if you have a work-related injury or a Family Law need.

For your convenience we will meet with you to review your case free of charge.